- Four circumferential groove tread pattern design with 36% void ratio has effective drainage performance to prevent hydroplanning or slipping on wet surface.
- Broader inside circumferential grooves and thin inside lateral grooves are specifically to enhance drainage performance.
- Thin sipe design enhances cornering maneuverability and strengthen lateral force for snow tires.
- Sipes: The cylindrical sipes on the outside help to form icicles to enhance crawling and gripping ability on snowy or icy surfaces.
- The linkage between outside blocks strengthens block stiffness to enhance outside maneuvaribility.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/nankangt/public_html/modules/mod_socialfancysliders/tmpl/sliders/socialfancyslider_insta_slider.php on line 74